Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pleasant Suprise



Today when I got home from work I had several suprises in the mailbox and on the front porch. The most exciting of which was the UPS Envelope. We received our official paperwork from Colombia, but along with the paperwork were MORE PHOTOS!And OH MY WORD...CUTE!!! Emi and Nate were with me when I was opening them and we all shouted when we saw the photos. We now have a total of 3 photos. I am going to my brother's tomorrow night so he can scan them for me. Eric is out of town until Friday and is now dying to see the photos. Nate has baseball tonight and Emi has dance so we won't have an electronic copy until tmw night. But you can be sure I will post them immediately.

Emi's description is "Jessica is just plain cute!" and "Joanqiun looks ornery but adorable."

Also in the mail were my FBI Fingerprints. We had received Eric's on Friday. Now we have everything we need to get our VISAs. WooHoo!

Last but not least, Joaquin's backpack came. We ordered both of the kids backpacks with their names on them. His is small with a soccer ball and his first and middle name on it. We will take the backpacks with a few items in them when we meet them. The backpacks can serve as their carry-on item for the plan too.

Ahhh...good day!

4 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

oh...post those pictures girl!!! leave us blogstalkers hangin'!!

Congrats, again...each day, one day closer! May you be blessed as God continues to provide and tie up all the loose ends!

Love your picture and your shirt! I think we should design a Yahoo Girl shirt! Maybe not "Yahoo girl" b/c ppl won't identify, but maybe a fave scripture or design with Colombia on it that would be fitting for male/female...? Maybe we can work on that while you're in CO!!!

Have a great night!

Jenn said...

WooHoo!!! Great day. :) I'm really happy for you guys and can't wait to see the rest of the pics...and I WANT THAT SHIRT!

Loving Wendi's idea too, actually...

John, Patty, Tiffany & Brian said...

Wow! I am so excited to see your new pictures. Before you know it, your children will be giving you hugs and kisses. Hope you time goes by quickly. I am really happy for your family. Hola from Colombia!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for more pictures! I'm so excited for your family! The shirt is awesome...I LOVE it!