Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Way to go Nate!

Nate was in the school spelling bee today and came in third out of his whole school. Way to go Nate!

I posted three of his words on our YouTube account. You can go to www.youtube.com/babshollis to see the other clips. Mom, I knew you would want to see him in action, so i really put the clips out there for you. Plus keep the youtube site handy because when we travel I hope to put some video clips of the kids out there for you to see.

I have such great kids, have I mentioned that lately?

Love to all of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Nate!!!

Juniper said...

Go Nate!! Good job!!

Have been reading your blogs but haven't been commenting...sorry.

So Emi broke her wrist...thats a bummer. Good thing she's got her daddy to make everything all better!! That was who I would always turn to also! :-P

That is awesome that you have already been approved and the next step will be to find out who your children are. I know it is all in the plan and will be the perfect time. God has done so much for your family so far!!! I can't wait for the next blog that says: "We know who our children are!" or "We are going to Columbia!!"

I look forward to your future blogs. Thanks for the videos too! They are a great way for us all to keep up and see what's happenening!

Love and Hugs!!!

Genece said...

Way to go Nate! Excellent job! That's just super news! We can't wait to follow along as the upcoming adoption moves forward and to share the joy as your family welcomes the newest members in! Get ready because you and Emi are in for some fun and exciting times! 2 more to join in on the fun -- how awesome!!!

Love, Genece