Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Books for Orphans


I am so excited to tell you that I am having an Usborne Books Show so that I can get lots of FREE BOOKS, in Spanish, that we will be giving to an Orphanage in Colombia when we travel to adopt our two children this Spring! They have lots of books in Spanish, which is why I am having a book party. I would really appreciate it if you could visit my special show website to browse and perhaps order some books for your family- this will help me to get more free books to give to the orphans.


Any books you order will be shipped directly to you! You can also register to win $50 in FREE BOOKS while you are browsing- a winner is selected every month! If you do not want to order any books for yourself, but would like to purchase a book for the orphanage, you can purchase the books, but under the shipping address you can put my address. My address is 8041 Dry Fork Rd, Cleves OH 45002


Here is the information: You are invited to an Usborne Books e-Show to explore the world of Usborne Books. My friend who has set up the party has already given me $50 to spend on books in Spanish and discounting the books to half price. She also said she would double all of my points so that we could hopefully stock the orphanage with lots of new books for the children.


Usborne Books- the books kids love to read!

Hosted by: Beth Hollis


When: Today thru 2/23/08 at 11:59 PM

If you prefer to not order on line, you can call me with your order, 513-237-3124

Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.Thank you so much!I will be sure to keep you up to date with how many books we were able to purchase here on our blog.


Thank you Thank you Thank you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What an awesome idea, Beth! I'm going to check out the site. Hopefully you get lots of support. :)