Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time Flies!!

I am a terrible blogger...when I pulled up the blog to check my last update I couldn't believe it had been so long. Aye aye aye!
It's been so long it's almost hard to put it all in a nut shell...

The kids are all doing so well and are starting to get things ready for the new school year to begin. Football and cheerleading are in full swing and so far Jess is enjoying learning all the cheers. Joaquin is not playing any sports yet, however he has made some friends (siblings of kids who play with Nate) and loves going to practices and games to play with his "buddies".

We went to Disney and had a WONDERFUL time! It was super hot but not terribly crowded. The kids had such a good time they didn't want to come home. I have spent some time thinking about how much they have grown in the past year and it blows my mind. The summer has been so busy I almost don't know where all the time has gone.

I have been able to work minimum hours this summer so I have had lots of time with the kids. Once school starts I will be working a more regular schedule, but will be able to get the kids on the bus in the morning and be home every day by the time the kids get off the bus. I have to give thanks for my job and the flexibility I have.

We also had a chance to visit with The Uhlenbrock family.Their girls and J and J lived in the same house at the orphanage in Colombia. Jessica spoke of their girls often.It was so nice to get to visit with them. What a sweet family and they have the most adorable girls!


And lots of kid pics for ya!

Now those are some good looking kiddos...hee hee


Goofy...a perfect fit!

Always smiling, always having fun




Emilee's favorite princess

Papa and his girls

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! My, how the kids have grown!

Margie

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Love the pics! Yes, I miss your posts...they were always so good (hint, hint!)

THE CALDERARO'S said...

Finally a REAL update! The news article was great but, it didn't count as a post because there were no pix. The kids look wonderful. Who wouldn't be be thrilled to visit the Magic Kingdom? We are going to have to visit Tinkerbell in a few years. So cute. Happy Bday to our girl Emi. Sofe loved your cheerleading camp pictures. Enjoy your first day of school guys.

Juniper said...

Wow!! Look how big they are all gettin!! And I bet things have been crazy with all the practices for football and cheerleading!! I'm glad that Juaquin had found some buddies at Nate's practices and they can all have a good time!!

Thanks for the pic updates!! Looks like everyone had such a great time at Disney!! Look at how shy Emi looked with Tink! :-)

Good luck with the start of the new school year!!

Lots of Love!
Jenn