Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Little Bit of Snow

We woke up to just a little bit of snow. Jess and Joaquin talk about wanting to play in the snow all the time, but we haven't had any yet. Even though it was very little they couldn't wait to get out and play this morning. So I thought I would post a few pics of our morning fun.






This looks to me like sisters up to no good!



Here is the reason Nate isn't in any of the snow pics, he is out hunting with my dad and Eric this morning. Dad and Nate went out yesterday and they got a buck. When Nate called me he said, "Mom we got a buck!" Dad actually shot it, but Nate took some claim to it since they were in the stand together. They have had such a great hunting season together. Some great time just bonding and my dad teaching Nate so much about how to hunt and use a gun. Nate and my dad have an awesome kind of relationship/bond anyway and tears me up to think of how much time my dad spends with Nate. Nate thinks the world of my dad and would be totally lost in life without him. He is one reason Nate is turning out to be such a great kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I am so glad that you all are enjoying each other and life! Tell Nate i said congratulations on his big super bowl win and his deer, and Emi that she looked absolutely beautiful in her uniform. I can't wait to meet the other two in person! They are so cute! Jessica seems like Audrey in a lot of ways! We all need to get together sometime!
Happy Holidays!
Chloe
P.s. I got sent to the principal's office my first day of middle school for the same exact thing:)

THE CALDERARO'S said...

Ahhhh S-N-O-W!! I've been anxious to hear how the kids would react when they saw the first snow fall. Awesome job on the angels guys, are you sure it was your first try?? Emi & Nate, don't forget to remind them not to eat the yellow stuff :) Miss ya!

Juniper said...

Wow!!! Y'all have been busy my friend!!! I guess that is no different than we would all expect tho right?!

Congrats Nate on your superbowl win...again!!! And also congrats on your first deer!! That is AWESOME!!!

Beth and Eric...you are truly blessed to have your kids!!! You two are awesome parents to them, you can see it in the kids!!!

Yay for snow for Jess and Juaquin. I bet they had a great time...looks like it from the pics!!!

Emi...you are growing into such a special young lady!!!

Much love and many hugs to you and your family!!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I can't wait to hear how everything goes on Christmas morning when santa comes!!!

Luv ya!
Jenn

The Jensen Family said...

Looks like the kids loved the snow! We have yet to get ours to warm up to it. Andres still cries when the snowflakes hit his face. Maybe once we get a really deep snow and they can see the magic of making a snowman, things will change. I enjoy seeing Jess and Joaquin's smiling faces as they are experiencing so many new things. Can't wait to hear about their reactions to the holidays!

Traci

Dan and Karen said...

If and when it will snow and how much it will snow are a topic of conversation at our house daily. Never saw kids so interested in watching the news (to see the weather forecast) at least once a day! Hope they get much more snow to enjoy!