Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dancing the Night Away

I thought I would test out the feature that allows you to add video. I am watching my nieces for a few hours and they were dancing with Emilee and a neighbor boy, Kyle. I took some video on my camera and thought I would play with trying to upload it onto the blog.

We'll see if it works. I want to be prepared for when we travel. My mom and sister especially will enjoy having some video footage to see on the blog while we are away. We are also looking at buying them a webcam so we can video confrence with them too. (but we are waiting to see if my dad will really splurge and pay for high speed internet)

3 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

The Hanna Montana dance...I've seen that a few times!!! Fun! Thanks for sharing the video...I must learn how to upload that...

Wendi

Juniper said...

Looks like all the kids were having a great time. Looks like you have taught yourself well on how do upload videos as well as pictures. LOL Thanks for sharing...can't wait for more!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey - I think I have a cheap webcam somewhere around here. I'll take a look....!!!!